The company likely ran out of pay frequency periods. To add more pay frequency periods an MD admin will need to follow these steps:
1. Login to the admin site
2. Go to the company's "Depart/Payroll" tab.
3. Click "Pay Period Frequencies" button.
4. Click on the pay frequency that needs additional periods added.
5. Click "Add Periods" button.
6. Next to “Add this number of periods”, click the number of pay periods you wish to add, and click “Save”. Alternatively, you could select a date next to “Add Period through this date” and it will add periods up until that date.
7. Now your ROE screen should show more dates in the "Final Period End" drop down.
Note: The Final Period End drop down will currently only show about 6 pay periods into the future regardless of how many have been added.